Before returning to the workplace, we ask that you complete a health screening questionnaire:
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: fever or chills, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, trouble swallowing, runny nose/stuffy nose or nasal congestion, decrease or loss of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, not feeling well, extreme tiredness, sore muscles?
- Have you, or anyone in your household, returned from travel outside of the country in the last 14 days?
- To the best of your knowledge, have you had prolonged or direct contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or who has developed COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Have you, or anyone in your household, been advised/directed to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or health authority?
- Have you, or anyone in your household, been tested or advised/directed to be tested by a doctor or health authority for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
As we navigate what the “next normal” looks like, we must balance being prepared with being adaptable. We will do this together and value your partnership in helping us keep everyone safe.
If you have any questions, please contact us.