Management and Investment Strategy
As stewards of bcIMC’s real estate assets, we have a responsibility to help safeguard a secure future for its clients – including more than 538,000 teachers, firefighters, police officers and public servants in the province of B.C. In partnership with bcIMC, we strive to provide these hard-working British Columbians with peace of mind about their investments.
QuadReal’s management and investment strategy is grounded by our experience and research. We aim to deliver sustainable growth and investment returns by focusing on two key pillars:
- Actively managing the properties and communities within the existing portfolio to ensure value is maintained and enhanced. By demonstrating a meticulous attention to detail and being responsive to their needs, QuadReal is committed to providing our tenants, residents and visitors with a level of engagement like no other.
2. Growing the value of QuadReal’s portfolio, by:
- Continuing to invest in Canada with a focus on core cities and core assets classes, including office, industrial, purpose-built rental and retail
- Mining our existing portfolio for accretive development opportunities
- Extending our reach to take advantage of the emerging opportunities we see in Asia, the Americas and Europe.
At QuadReal we have a common goal of building and nurturing strong relationships that will cement our reputation as both a business partner of choice, and an organization in which tenants and residents place their trust to manage their offices and homes.
Our success is based on our commitment to live our company values every day and deliver investment returns for the many British Columbians that have dedicated their lives to the service of their province. Our strategy will ensure that the portfolio will continue to have, as its foundation, income-producing properties and programs actively managed to deliver consistent yields across multiple economic cycles.